4800 West 92nd Avenue Westminster, CO 80031
Home | Safety | Police Department
Westminster Public Safety Center
9110 Yates St.
Westminster, CO 80031
In an emergency dial 911
Follow us: Facebook and Twitter
If you are having a hard time finding the information you are looking for we want to know. We are constantly looking for feedback to make our site better. Share your ideas with Investigator Cheri Spottke by sending an email to email@example.com or call 303-658-4421.
Shred-It will be on-site at the police department to shred all of your personal documents Saturday, May 14, from 7 a.m. to noon. This is the 8th annual Metro Denver Crime Stoppers fundraiser and donations go to help pay rewards for tips that lead to the arrest and conviction of criminals who otherwise may not be found by police.
· Saturday, May 14, 2016 from 7 a.m. to noon
· Westminster Police Department – 9110 Yates Street
· Bring your old bank statements, bills, expired tax documents, medical records, etc
· 3 bags/boxes of paper are allowed per person
· Only individuals can participate, businesses are not allowed
· You don’t need to be a Westminster resident
· The event is FREE, but donations are encouraged and are tax deductible
· Questions: email Investigator Spottke firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-658-4421
· Other locations:
o 9News – 500 Speer Blvd
o Arapahoe County Sheriff – 13101 Broncos Pkwy
o Aurora Municipal Court – 14999 E. Alameda Pkwy
o Jefferson County Sheriff – 200 Jefferson County Pkwy
o Shred-It Headquarters – 3925 Monaco Pkwy
We want to thank Shred-It, 9News, and Crime Stoppers for sponsoring this event!
In compliance with Senate Bill 15-219, the Westminster Police Department utilizes the Adams County Critical Incident team to investigate any incidents involving the discharge of a firearm by a peace officer that results in injury or death. Get further information.