What is Westy Fest?
Since 1990, the Westminster Faire has entertained and educated residents of Westminster and surrounding communities. Thanks to the help of many volunteers and local businesses, the Faire has evolved into one of the largest special events in Westminster with more than 10,000 people in attendance each year.
It’s time however, to re-energize the Westminster Faire so we’re starting by changing the name. The Westminster Faire is now called Westy Fest. The event will remain free and keep a similar format but offer new and exciting activities. Please join us for a fun day of entertainment, arts and crafts, vendors, great food, and a variety of activities the entire family will enjoy including:
- The Holy Cow Trail Stampede 10K trail run and 5K walk
- Two stages of entertainment
- Food, craft, and home-based business vendors
- Business and non-profit display booths
- Climbing wall
- Obstacle course and bounce houses
- Face painting
- Golf activities
- Low-cost dog and cat vaccinations and microchipping
- Animal Avenue
- Interactive activities for all ages
Westy Fest is sure to be fun for everyone!