What is Westy Fest?
Since 1990, the Westminster Faire, now called Westy Fest, has entertained and educated residents of Westminster and surrounding communities. Thanks to the help of many volunteers and local businesses, the Westy Fest has evolved into one of the largest special events in Westminster with more than 10,000 people in attendance each year.
The event is free. Please join us for a fun day of entertainment, arts and crafts, vendors, great food, and a variety of activities the entire family will enjoy including:
- The Holy Cow Trail Stampede 10K trail run and 5K walk
- Two stages of entertainment
- Food, craft, and home-based business vendors
- Extreme Zone
- Kayak tank
- Zip line
- Climbing wall
- Obstacle course and bounce houses
- Face painting
- Golf activities
- Flight for Life helicopter landing
- Low-cost dog and cat vaccinations and microchipping
- Pet Place
- Business and non-profit booths
- Interactive activities for all ages
Westy Fest is sure to be fun for everyone!