What is the Faire?
Since 1990, the Westminster Faire has entertained and educated residents of Westminster and surrounding communities. Thanks to the help of many volunteers and local businesses, the Faire has evolved into one of the largest special events in Westminster with more than 10,000 people in attendance each year.
The 2012 Westminster Faire will showcase some of the region's finest entertainment including dancers, popular local bands, the City of Westminster Dog Show, demonstrations, and much more. Residents from Westminster, Northglenn, Broomfield, and the entire North Metro area will enjoy the following activities which are just a few of the many activities offered free of charge at the Faire:
- The Holy Cow Trail Stampede 10K trail run and 5K walk
- Two stages of entertainment and demonstrations
- Food, craft, and home-based business vendors
- Business and non-profit display booths
- Climbing wall
- Giant slide
- Face painting
- Walk-around entertainment
- Low-cost dog and cat vaccinations and microchipping
- Interactive activities for all ages
The Westminster Faire encourages family participation, strives to promote local businesses, as well as to stimulate cultural awareness. The 2012 Westminster Faire is sure to be fun for everyone!