Standley Lake offers rentals on paddle boards, kayaks, double kayaks, row boats, HydroBikes and canoes. We have approximately 250 surface acres designated for non-motorized vessels only, although the entire lake is accessible.
There is a two hour minimum required on all rentals.
Rentals are available starting at 9 a.m. daily, May 1 – Sept. 30. Rentals must be checked out no later than 5:00 p.m.. All paddle craft must be removed from the water by sunset, daily.
Canoe (hourly) - $10
Kayak (1 person - hourly) - $11
Kayak (2 person - hourly) - $16.50
Stand-up paddle board (hourly) - $15
Row Boat (hourly) - $15
HydroBikes (hourly) - $15
Life jacket/paddles - included
Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to rent watercraft. Release and acknowledgement of risk form must be signed by all operators and passengers of watercraft. We reserve the right to refuse rental of equipment to anyone.
Payment is due at the time of the rental and watercraft is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Late return fee is $20 per hour or any fraction thereof for all watercraft.
Rental procedure can take up to 15 minutes at check-in and check-out. Complete and sign all paperwork, complete an orientation, review the safe operation of the vessel, inspect equipment and condition of the vessels.
Damage fees - On kayaks, canoes, row boats, HydoBikes and paddle boards, user authorizes Standley Lake to charge for any damages, missing or broken articles to any rental equipment or property. Damage to equipment or improper use of watercraft becomes the full responsibility of the renter, even if they are not the operator at the time the damage occurs.
All services are weather dependent.
• All boaters will be required to fill out a liability waiver
• All watercraft is rented by the hour (2 hour minimum)
• Cash and credit cards accepted
• No lifeguard is on duty
• Life vests are provided
• Driver’s license required as collateral until boat and life vests are returned in good condition
• Users under 18 must have an adult (over 18) present
• Swimming is not permitted
• No refunds for any reason, including weather related
• Service will be refused to anyone who appears under the influence