Standley Lake Regional Park Residency
In order to be considered a resident at Standley Lake Regional Park you must reside in the City of Westminster, Jefferson County or the Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District and show two proofs of residency.
Thornton and Northglenn residents may also qualify for resident rates on a limited basis.
Documents to prove residency include:
- Valid Colorado driver's license
- Valid City of Westminster Resident Discount Card
- Property tax statements
- Westminster water bills
- Valid Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District identification card
- Rental contract
- Valid vehicle registration
- Each of the above listed items must have the same name and address to show residency.