Little Dry Creek Dog Park, 3655 West 69th Place
Note: These amenities are subject to change.
2 Small Picnic Shelters
Dog Drinking Fountain
SIZE OF PARK
Off-Leash Dog Park
Rules and Regulations
Westminster’s newest off-leash dog park will be located at 3655 West 69th Place. This 1.75-acre site will be very popular, attracting dog lovers from all over the north metro area. The park will be divided into small dog and large dog areas. It is important that dogs are under voice command at all times. The size of the park allows dogs to run, fetch, and play. If you bring young children to the park, please be aware of the jumping, bounding nature of off-leash dogs.
The rules and regulations of the off-leash dog park are designed to protect your dog and respect other users.
- The site will be open from sunrise to sunset seven days a week.
- All dogs owned by residents of Westminster, both in Adams and Jefferson counties, are required by law to be licensed. For more information on dog licensing, click on Dog Licensing in Westminster.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the off-leash area and owners must have a visible leash at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed to chase or harass wildlife or other dogs.
- Owners may not leave their dogs unattended.
- Animals must be spayed or neutered.
- Owners must remove dog’s waste.
The following dogs are not allowed in the off-leash area:
- Aggressive dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Dogs without current vaccination tag attached to collar worn by the dog
- Dogs too young to vaccinate against rabies
- Dogs known to be ill or exhibiting signs of illness
- Dogs not under voice command
- The owner assumes the legal responsibility for any damage, disease, or injury to
persons, other dogs, or property caused by his/her dog.
View Larger Map