Impacts of US 36 Express Lanes Project
(Nov 29, 2012)
Following are U.S. 36 Express Lanes Project closures impacting Westminster for the week of Dec. 2:
- Federal Boulevard to Sheridan Boulevard - Single lane restrictions nightly.
- Lowell Boulevard - Single lane restrictions from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Dec. 3-5, north and southbound.
- Sheridan Boulevard to Church Ranch/104th - Single lane restrictions nightly
- Wadsworth Parkway to East Flatiron Crossing - Single lane restrictions Monday and Tuesday night on westbound U.S. 36 from Interlocken to the West Flatiron Crossing bridge.
- Wadsworth Parkway - Sidewalk detour
- Upcoming Lowell Boulevard closure for bridge work – Dec. 6-14, from Turnpike Drive to West 79th Avenue.
Get complete details on construction activity. Planned construction activities are subject to change due to weather and unanticipated schedule changes. Speed limit has been reduced from 65 to 55 miles per hour throughout the U.S. 36 corridor.