Impacts of US 36 Express Lanes Project
(Nov 15, 2012)
Following are U.S. 36 Express Lanes Project closures impacting Westminster for the week of Nov. 18:
- Eastbound U.S. 36 off-ramp to Wadsworth closure – Begins at 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16, until 5:30 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 19.
- Federal Boulevard to Sheridan Boulevard - Single lane restrictions nightly.
- Lowell Boulevard - Single lane restrictions from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, north and southbound.
- Sheridan Boulevard to Church Ranch/104th - Daytime paving and lane restrictions nightly
- Church Ranch/104th to Wadsworth Parkway - Daytime paving and lane restrictions nightly
- Wadsworth Parkway - Sidewalk detour
- Big Dry Creek Trail open - Big Dry Creek Trail, between the West 103rd Avenue trail intersection and the Westminster
Boulevard trail, is now open.
- Upcoming Lowell Boulevard closure for bridge work – Dec. 5-14, from Turnpike Drive to West 79th Avenue.
Get details on construction activity. Planned construction activities are subject to change due to weather and unanticipated schedule changes. Speed limit has been reduced from 65 to 55 miles per hour throughout the U.S. 36 corridor.