Applications being accepted for seasonal positions
(Mar 09, 2017)
Don’t miss the chance to work in a fun, outdoor environment and serve your community!
The city hires over 200 people every spring for a variety of seasonal positions. Part-time and full-time positions are available for individuals ages 16 and up, and every position pays at least $9.30 per hour.
Seasonal positions generally last three to six months between mid-April and mid-October. Recruitment is already underway, and most employees are hired by April or May.
- Standley Lake
- Gate Attendant: welcomes visitors, provides park information and collects fees
- Parks, Open Space, and Golf Maintenance
- Seasonal Specialist: performs a variety of maintenance tasks such as mowing, edging, planting and watering
- Golf Clubhouse
- Golf Course Attendant: provides cart service and range ball pick up
- Golf Course Retail Shop Clerk: provides customer service in the pro shop and on the course
- Summer Camp
- Summer Camp Leader: supervises a group of children in the city’s day camp during activities and field trips
- Lifeguard: provides a safe and enjoyable venue for swimming outdoors and indoors
- Public Works and Utilities
- Seasonal Specialist: performs maintenance duties at the water and wastewater treatment facilities and assists with the construction, repair and maintenance of water and wastewater systems
Get more information and apply.