Impacts of U.S. 36 Express Lanes Project for the week of Jan. 6
(Jan 03, 2013)
Following are U.S. 36 Express Lanes Project closures impacting Westminster for the week of Jan. 6:
Federal Boulevard to Sheridan Boulevard
- Nightly closures of Lowell Boulevard from 79th Avenue to Turnpike Drive. Single right lane closure of westbound U.S. 36 for a quarter of a mile on each side of the bridge, 10 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Nightly single lane and shoulder restrictions continue all week on US 36 east and westbound from 80th Street to Old Wadsworth Parkway.
Sheridan Boulevard to Church Ranch/104th
- Nightly single lane closures north and southbound Sheridan and Wadsworth Boulevards at U.S. 36, minor delays should be expected with flaggers in place.
Wadsworth Pkwy to 88th Street
- Nightly closures of East Flatiron Crossing under U.S. 36. Nightly single right lane closure on westbound U.S. 36 at bridge.
- Nightly closures of West Flatiron Crossing under U.S. 36. Nightly single right lane closure on westbound U.S. 36 at bridge.
- The Wadsworth Parkway sidewalk detour continues through fall 2013.
- Commerce Street (from 118th Street to 116th Street) remains closed.
- The East Interlocken Trail underpass under U.S. 36 will be closed until April 2013.
- The sidewalk on East Flatiron Crossing Drive directly under U.S. 36 will be closed through February 2013.
For more detailed information, visit our US 36 Express Lanes Project webpage.