Harris School was built in 1889 at the corner of Wyoming and College (72nd and Lowell). Later it was Westminster Elementary School and then became the District 50 Administration Building. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.
Baker was built in 1877 on land donated by Madame Eugenia Putz. The school is located at 64th & Lowell, and is the oldest school in the area.
Berkeley Gardens Elementary School was opened September, 1917 at 53rd & Lowell. The original school was a 3 room red brick building.
This building was built in 1929 next door to Westminster Elementary on 72 Avenue, and was called Union High School. Later it was the South building of Westminster High School (the North building was at 73rd and Lowell) and then became part of the Career Enrichment Park.