- Licensing: All business, home occupation, sales tax, solid waste collection, security guard business, amusement machine, liquor establishments, pet shops, and pawnbrokers.
- Serves as secretary to the City Council: prepares council agendas, memorandums, and packets; records and prepares council meeting minutes; and updates and maintains the City Code.
- Passport services: Acceptance facility for new U.S. passport applications by appointment only from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Click here for more information about passport services.
Information: 303-706-3404. State website: http://www.travel.state.gov/
- Elections: Coordinates and conducts general and special elections; accepts and verifies candidate initiatives and referendum petitions; voter registration; provides information to prospective City Council members; serves as chairperson to the Election Commission. View more information about elections, voter registration and political signs.
- Supervises the city print shop services: operating two printing presses, printing letterhead, envelopes, business cards, reports, flyers, invitations and brochures.
- Handles citizen inquiries on information about the city and community.
- Serves as staff liaison to the Special Permit and License Board.
- Maintains records of prospective members to Boards and Commissions; handles recommendations to City Council on resignations and appointments to Boards and Commissions.
- Publishing of legal notices: responsible for publishing of legal notices pertaining to ordinances, summary of proceedings, public hearings, elections notices, and any other required notices in the city's official newspaper.
Linda Yeager, City Clerk, 303-658-2161