Inspections can be scheduled three ways:
The Building Division will be launching a new Interactive Voice Recording (IVR) Inspection Request System on Tuesday, July 23, at 2 p.m. Inspection scheduling may not be available for approximately a half hour while we transition to the new IVR system.
The Building Inspection Request Line telephone number will remain the same: 303-650-0626. Inspections can also be scheduled online at www.westminsterpermits.com or via email at email@example.com.
You can schedule inspections up to five business days in advance, cancel inspections (up until 6 a.m. the day of the inspection), and check inspection results 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The deadline for same day inspections is 6 a.m.
Before calling, you will need
• Your six-digit permit number
• An inspection code - see brochure
To schedule an inspection by phone:
1. Call the Inspection Request Line 303-650-0626
2. Choose from the following options:
• Press (1) for scheduling options or to be directed to an inspector assigned to your inspection
• Press (0) to speak with a Building Division representative
3. Follow through the prompts. You will be provided with a confirmation number once the inspection has been scheduled. All rough and final building, plumbing, mechanical and electrical inspections must be done as combination inspections and must be requested at the same time.