Westminster is strategically located with easy and convenient access to the entire Metro Denver area.
- Direct access to major arterials - U.S. 36, Interstate 25 and Interstate 76
- Easy access to the Northwest Parkway, E-470, and Interstate 70
- High occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes run between Westminster and Denver
- A metro-wide bus system serves Westminster, and includes the skyRide to and from DIA.
- Call-n-Ride provides curb-to-curb transportation to many of the city’s business and commercial areas.
- Voter-approved FasTracks will provide Westminster with significant multimodal transportation improvements, including the development of three commuter rail stations, bus rapid transit, and widening of U.S. 36.